In a world where protein bars nearly outnumber people, it’s time to take a second look at the way we eat on the go.
Let’s face it, you probably weren’t thinking of taking soup to the streets, but our bottled flavors are super convenient, delicious, and designed to be spoon-free.
Here are 5 reasons to start sipping soup this winter, and forego sugary treats that send you into a downward spiral.
- You’re on the subway… and the last thing you want to do is eat that granola bar with subway germ-ified fingers. Sip on soup instead! It’s high in fiber, way low in sugar, and nutrient-dense.
- You’re trying to avoid that box of donuts in the breakroom… forego the workplace sugar coma by swapping out your usual snack with some plant-powered soup made with nature’s candy: vegetables!
- You have an important meeting later… the last thing you need is a rumbling tummy. Keep calm and stay satisfied with soup that has good-for-you fat and rich plant protein to keep you filled-up when you need it most.
- You’re wearing gloves… so you’ll be doubly warm with a mug of hot soup in hand. Take a moment amidst the hustle and bustle to enjoy the calming effect of souping outside. Inhale a breath of fresh air, enjoy this moment to yourself, then indulge in a warming sip of soup.
- You wanna be green… and eating more plant-based foods is the easiest way to reduce your impact. Don’t have time to chop vegetables? That’s okay, our soups are 100% vegan and we source ingredients within a 200 mile radius of our kitchen. More soup, less meat, and help fight climate change with every sip. Bonus: our soup containers are 100% recyclable and BPA-free!