Here at Splendid Spoon, we’re so excited for the holiday season. Chilly weather, cozy sweaters, seasonal ingredients, family gatherings, and sweets galore. We know it can get stressful trying to stick to your health goals during this busy, treat-filled time. Never fear - with Splendid, you can have your cake and eat it too. Here are five simple Splendid Spoon meal hacks to add some plant-based goodness to your dessert table this holiday season.
Quick, easy, and delish, these fall-favorite creamsicles are the perfect post-dinner treat!
- Pour your Splendid Spoon Pumpkin Spice smoothie into your popsicle molds.
- Place the molds into the freezer and freeze for at least 6 hours.
- Remove from molds and enjoy for dessert!
- This recipe is from our lovely ambassador, @madelines_cookbook!
We adapted this recipe from the Choosing Chia blog, and these gorgeous dessert bars look almost too good to eat.
- Substitute our Raspberry Cacao Smoothie for the raspberry and maple syrup puree and swirl into the coconut cream base instead!
This decadent-sounding dessert is actually super healthy and easy to make! Think Ben & Jerry’s Cherry Garcia Ice Cream, but without all the sugar and dairy.
This dessert was adapted from a Forks and Knives recipe.
- Blend 4 frozen (ripe) bananas with ¼ to ½ bottle of our Chocolate Cherry Smoothie.
- Fold in cacao nibs or dark chocolate chips + frozen cherry chunks.
- Enjoy right away or freeze in a loaf pan for future eating!
These healthy, no-bake cookies are so delicious you won’t believe how simple they are to make. Truly bliss in a bite, they’re made with crunchy dark chocolate, creamy nut butter, coconut oil and naturally sweetened with maple syrup.
Thanks for the recipe, A Couple Cooks.
This drool-worthy apple crumble recipe from Rachel's Good Eats is delicious enough to serve at any holiday dinner party and healthy enough to eat for breakfast!
Full of warming spices like cinnamon and ginger, this gooey dessert will leave both your sweet tooth and your nutritional needs satisfied.