Wondering what to do with those Thanksgiving day leftovers? Try to repurpose them in a way that works for you! We’ve got a hack – combine your extras with Splendid meals! Splendid Spoon Soups and Grain Bowls are a great source of fiber and whole grains, making them a perfect base to build on. Here are 8 ways to hack your Thanksgiving leftovers with Splendid Spoon meals!
- Bake leftover stuffing into croutons and serve with Garden Minestrone Soup
- Turn leftover dinner rolls into mini soup bread baskets for Bean & Greens or ANY of our Soups
- Turn leftover mashed potatoes into gluten-free gnocchi to add to the Butternut Squash Ratatouille Soup
- Add leftover turkey to Green Split Pea Soup, Roasted Brussels Sprout Grain Bowl, or ANY soup/bowl
- Turn your Pumpkin Spice Smoothie into a post-Thanksgiving breakfast bowl! Blend with ice or frozen fruit and top with a dollop of cranberry sauce, chilled roasted sweet potatoes, coconut yogurt, granola, pumpkin seeds, or any toppings of your choice!
- Add leftover corn into a cornbread recipe to serve with Green Tomatillo Chili Soup
- Blend leftover mashed potatoes with some coconut milk and add to any of our spicier soups
- Mash leftover sweet potatoes to top over a casserole using the Tomato Quinoa Chili
Tried one of our hacks? Let us know how it went! Share your photos with us on Instagram or in our Spoon Crew Facebook Group!