Blue Majik Yogurt Bark
½ Blue Majik Smoothie (8 oz.)
½ c. yogurt of choice
Optional toppings: blueberries, coconut flakes, etc.
- Thoroughly mix half of your smoothie with your yogurt of choice - I choose a dairy free version with a coconut base to compliment the flavors.
- Spread the smoothie mixture into a lightly greased pan that is freezer-safe. To have thin bark as shown in the picture above, try a 9x12 pan.
- Plop in your toppings of choice while the mixture is still wet.
- Set in the freezer for at least 1 hour.
- Carefully slice into pieces and enjoy!
Keep bark stored in the freezer to avoid melting. Your bark will keep nice and fresh in the freezer for a few weeks, though we doubt they’ll last that long :)