Summer is right around the corner, and we all know what that means… ICE CREAM. That’s why we launched the all new Mint Chip Smoothie: it’s like ice cream, delivered. This smoothie is a healthy spin on your favorite refreshing ice cream. Tastes like a trip to the ice cream parlor, but good for you!
Nothing brings back those nostalgic summer memories like an ice cream cone. Mint Chip is a classic flavor right next to chocolate and vanilla. While the original ice cream is full of flavor and memories, our new smoothie tastes delicious and can be eaten for breakfast OR dessert, packing in nutrients and superfoods to fuel your day.
Take a break (from all the WFH, school from home) and indulge in this healthy treat. With 14g of protein and fiber in each bottle, it’s a refreshing way to stay healthy in the mornings.
Here’s the scoop:
- A detox powerhouse packed with protein, iron, potassium, zinc, calcium, and B vitamins it is also a magnet for toxins in the body and does an excellent job of flushing them out.
- Refreshing and tasty this herb is known to ease various forms of stomach discomfort, including pain and nausea.
- A great source of vitamin E, magnesium, copper, vitamin B2 (riboflavin), and phosphorus, these antioxidants build up in cell membranes in your body, protecting your cells from oxidative damage. Also packed with monounsaturated fat, protein, and fiber which are essential for heart health.
- This indulgent treat is full of fiber and protein to keep you full and satisfied. Also chock-full of antioxidants that reduce inflammation and protect your heart. A superfood that can boost energy while also satisfying your sweet tooth.
- With the highest antioxidant content of all superfoods per serving, this nutritional powerhouse reduces inflammation and optimizes digestive health. Additionally these antioxidants aid in the fight against free radicals, making it the perfect ingredient for aging skin.
Swiss Chard Juice
- Rich in biotin, vitamins K, A, C, and E, magnesium, iron, and potassium, this powerful green helps regulate your blood sugar levels, prevent heart disease, lower blood pressure, improve digestion, boost the immune system, and even fight off cancer.
With life being a bit different for many of us, we're excited to bring a little joy and nostalgia with this new mint chip flavor.
Other flavors to melt for: