Real life is messy, we’re here to help simplify.
Here at Splendid Spoon, we know life gets messy. There are things to do, events to attend, health goals to reach - while also feeding yourself and getting some sleep. Instead of kicking off the new year with unattainable goals, commit yourself to Spooning for a month! No matter how busy you are, there’s one thing you always need: food.
On the topic of busy, we asked our customers for a peek into their real (and yes, messy) day-to-day. We fully support the 80 / 20 rule where 80% of the time you follow the rules, the other 20% - forget it. And that's ok. We’re here to cross the stress of meal prep off your list.
We’ll be introducing you to another customer next week. Let’s get started.
Meet the crew. Then let us know, what is your busy??
Instagram bio: Passionately curious. Bradley Gifford™ @ Mixxy.us.
He’s a tall, commanding presence with a compassionate side. As an avid athlete and professional creative, he spends his time sculpting his body and his mind. A storyteller by nature, he works for Mixxy to provide flexible creative services powered by relationships. Fitness and fashion are important to him, and he strongly believes in the “work hard, play hard” mentality.
This is his messy:
- Phone (social media pro)
- Workout gear (morning workout = crushed)
- Mug (don’t talk to me before caffeine)
- Sunglasses (cool shades, always)
- Noise-cancelling headphones (block out any distractions, it’s deep focus time).
How does Splendid fit in?
As a plant-based skeptic, he needs something delicious and easy to convince him to try it out. That’s where Splendid Spoon fits in. The smoothies are packed with the healthy, complex carbs he needs to fuel his workouts and keep his creative juices flowing. And with the addition of grain bowls to the lineup, he now has heartier dishes to keep him fuller, longer.
Smoothie of choice:
Follow along in Instagram, @splendid.spoon for more behind the scenes. And show us your messy for a chance to win a free week of Splendid. Tag #reallifeismessy