Audrey, Customer Experience Team Member and resident Vegan baking expert, is back in the kitchen this month whipping up a delicious no-bake treat with our Pumpkin Spice Smoothie!
You Will Need:
Pan of Choice
A 1-quart loaf pan works best if you’re going for slices. Be sure to line it with parchment paper first. Or, try making the bites in a (lightly greased) muffin tin or silicone mold!
For the Crust
3 (vegan-friendly) graham cracker sheets, crushed
4 teaspoons melted coconut oil
Optional: 1 teaspoon maple syrup
For the Filling
½ cup raw cashews, soaked in boiling water for 30 minutes then drained
4 oz Pumpkin Spice Smoothie
1 tablespoon lemon juice
2 tablespoons maple syrup
¼ tsp vanilla extract
⅛ tsp salt
1 tablespoon vegan cream cheese, room temperature
2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- Soak your raw cashews in boiling water for 30 minutes, prior to starting the crust.
- Prepare your crust — Use a food processor, blender, or any other method of choice to finely crush your graham crackers. Mix in the melted coconut oil, and an optional added teaspoon of maple syrup for a bit sweeter taste. Press this mixture into your lightly greased molds or pan lined with parchment paper. Keep pressing until an even layer forms on the bottom. Transfer to the freezer to set for at least 15 minutes while you prep the filling.
- Prepare your filling — Drain the soaked cashews and add them to a blender, along with the 4 ounces of Pumpkin Spice Smoothie, lemon juice, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and salt. Blend until smooth. Scrape down the sides and add your pumpkin puree and softened vegan cream cheese, or cream cheese of choice. Blend again until thoroughly combined.
- After at least 15 minutes, take your crust out of the freezer and gently pour the filling over top of the crust. Cover your cheesecake and transfer it into the freezer again, and set for about 4 hours.
- Once your cheesecake is set it’s ready to enjoy! Store in the freezer, and allow bites to come to room temperature a bit before serving.