To our Spoon Crew:
Over the next few weeks we're saying "see you later" to some of our meals. We’ve loved these meals as much as you have, but it’s time to make a little room for something new.
But have no fear! We're providing the recipes for some of these meals so you can still enjoy them at home:
Lemon Wild Rice Grain Bowl
Recipe makes 4 12-oz. portions.
- 3 tbsp Water
- 4 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 ½ tsp Dijon Mustard
- ¾ tsp Lemon Juice
- ½ tsp Garlic Paste
- ¼ tsp Salt
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix until ingredients are well blended.
Wild Rice & Beans with Sauce
- 1 ¼ cups Canned Navy Beans
- 1 ¼ cups Pre-Cooked Wild Rice
- ½ cup Lemon Sauce
- Pre-cook wild rice according to the package directions.
- In a preheated pan (on medium), mix canned navy beans, cooked wild rice, and lemon sauce.
- Mix until the product is evenly distributed and heated through (5-10 minutes).
Broccoli & Cauliflower Mix
- 1 ½ cups Broccoli Florets (Frozen or Pre-Cooked)
- 1 ½ cups Cauliflower Floret (Frozen or Pre-Cooked)
- Pre-cook or steam broccoli and cauliflower until tender (or cook frozen broccoli and cauliflower according to package instructions).
- Mix veggies in a bowl until evenly combined.
- Hold mixture for plating.
- 3 cups Wild Rice & Beans with Sauce
- 3 cups Broccoli & Cauliflower Mix
- ¼ cup Capers, Drained
- Place Navy Beans, wild rice, and lemon sauce mixture on the bottom of the bowl or plate.
- Top with the Broccoli & Cauliflower mixture.
- Top with drained Capers and enjoy!