Brown Rice Taco Bowl

Brown Rice Taco Bowl

Smoky tex-mex punched up with crunchy pepitas & black bean sauce.

Black Beans
Black Beans
Steady blood sugar.
Red Peppers
Red Peppers
Packed with more Vitamin C than an orange.
Pepitas
Pepitas
Packed with heart-healthy magnesium.

Ingredients

black beans, organic kale, organic brown rice, tomatoes (tomatoes, tomato puree, basil, salt), sweet potatoes, onion, organic red peppers, pepitas, extra virgin olive oil, lime juice, tomato paste (tomatoes, citric acid), scallions, salt, poblano peppers, garlic, cilantro, chipotle pepper, black pepper, paprika, red chili pepper, oregano, ancho pepper
Allergens: Contains Cilantro

Nutrition Facts

Serv. 2, Serv. size 1 cup (170 g), Amount per serving: Calories 170, Total Fat 4.5g (6% DV) Sat. Fat .5g (3% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 200mg (9% DV), Total Carb. 28g (9% DV), Dietary Fiber 5g (18% DV), Total Sugars 2g (Added Sugars 0g), Protein 7g, Vitamin D 0mcg (0% DV), Calcium 70mg (6% DV), Iron 2mg (10% DV), Potassium 494mg (10% DV).