Carrot Ginger Chia Smoothie

Carrot Ginger Chia Smoothie

Just like homemade carrot cake, but better for you.

Carrot
Carrot
Keeps vision as sharp as a tack.
Dates
Dates
Whips a sluggish metabolism into shape.
Ginger
Ginger
Boosts the immune system and fights inflammation.

Ingredients

purified water, organic carrot juice, organic mangoes, organic bananas, organic ginger juice, organic lemon juice, organic pea protein, organic dates, organic chia seeds, organic flax seeds, Himalayan salt

Nutrition Facts

Serv. Size: 8 fl oz, Serv. Per Container: 2, Amount Per Serving: Calories 85, Total Fat 1g (1.5% DV), Sat. Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 90mg (4% DV), Total Carb. 17.5g (6% DV), Fiber 2.5g (10% DV), Sugars 10g, Added Sugars 0g (0%DV) Protein 3.5g, Vitamin D 0mcg (0% DV), Calcium 32.5mg (3% DV), Iron 1mg (5% DV), Potassium 322mg (7.5%DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.