Channa Potato Stew

Channa Potato Stew

A bold Eastern chili, fragrant, and packed with flavor.

Chickpeas
Chickpeas
Protect against injury and reduce inflammation.
Curry
Curry
An immunity superhero.
Ginger
Ginger
Boosts the immune system and fights inflammation.

Ingredients

water, organic potatoes, onions, chickpeas, extra virgin olive oil, curry powder, tamarind, cilantro, ginger, sea salt, habanero peppers
Allergens: Contains Spicy Ingredients, Cilantro

Nutrition Facts

Serv. Size: 8 fl oz, Serv. Per Container: 2, Amount Per Serving: Calories 250, Total Fat 9g (12% DV), Sat. Fat 1g (5% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 370mg (16% DV), Total Carb. 37g (13% DV), Fiber 8g (29% DV), Sugars 6g (Added Sugars 0), Protein 9g, Vitamin D 0mcg (0% DV), Calcium 57mg (4% DV), Iron 3mg (15% DV), Potassium 571mg (10% DV).