Moroccan Lentil

Moroccan Lentil

A spice market in your bowl.

Tomatoes
Tomatoes
Loaded with lycopene for disease resistance.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar
Increases immunity.
Fennel
Fennel
Decreases inflammation with phenolic compounds.

Ingredients

organic tomatoes (organic tomatoes, organic tomato juice, salt, citric acid, calcium chloride), water, chickpeas, onions, lentils, tomato paste, organic celery, extra virgin olive oil, parsley, turmeric, coriander, cumin, ginger, apple cider vinegar, sea salt, fennel, black pepper, red chili powder, cinnamon, cloves, bay leaf, cardamom

Nutrition Facts

Serv. Size: 8 fl oz, Serv. Per Container: 2, Amount Per Serving: Calories 170, Total Fat 8g (10% DV), Sat. Fat 1g (5% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 330mg (14% DV), Total Carb. 20g (7% DV), Dietary Fiber 6g (21% DV), Sugars 6g (Added Sugars 0g), Protein 6g, Vitamin D 0mcg (0% DV), Calcium 52mg (4%), Iron 3mg (15% DV), Potassium 305mg (6% DV).