Shots Discovery Bundle

New!

Shots Discovery Bundle

Try one of each of our shots and find your favorites.

Lemon
Lemon
Purifies the body by boosting hydration.
Ginger
Ginger
Boosts the immune system and fights inflammation.
Elderberry
Elderberry
Packed with fiber, vitamin C, and antioxidants

Ingredients

Wellness: organic orange juice, organic lemon juice, organic ginger juice, organic oregano extract (dried oregano leaf, vegetable glycerin, water), Himalayan sea salt Detox: apple juice, lemon juice, aloe juice, kale juice, moringa, spirulina Digestion: apple juice, apple cider vinegar, ginger juice, turmeric, cayenne pepper Recovery: Watermelon Juice, Cherry Juice, Beet Juice, Lemon Juice, Ginger Juice Immunity: Organic Orange Juice, Organic Blackberry Puree, Organic Lemon Juice, Elderberry Powder, Organic Camu Camu Powder, Organic Cayenne Pepper.

Nutrition Facts

Wellness Shot: Serv. Size: 3 fl oz, Serv. Per Container: 1, Amount Per Serving: Calories 40, Total Fat 0g, Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0g, Sodium 20mg (1% DV), Total Carbohydrate 10g (4% DV), Dietary Fiber 1g (4% DV), Total Sugars 6g, Added Sugars 0g, Protein 1g, Vitamin D 0mcg, Calcium 18mg (2% DV), Iron 0mg, Potassium 209mg (4% DV). The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Detox Shot: Serv. Size: 3 fl oz, Serv. Per Container: 1, Amount Per Serving: Calories 40, Total Fat 0g, Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0g, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 10g (4% DV), Dietary Fiber 0g, Total Sugars 7g, Added Sugars 0g, Protein 0g, Vitamin D 0mcg, Calcium 16mg (2% DV), Iron 1mg (6% DV), Potassium 84mg (2% DV). The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Digestion Shot: Serv. Size: 3 fl oz, Serv. Per Container: 1, Amount Per Serving: Calories 40, Total Fat 0g, Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0g, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 10g (4% DV), Dietary Fiber 1g (4% DV), Total Sugars 6g, Added Sugars 0g, Protein 0g, Vitamin D 0mcg, Calcium 9mg, Iron 1mg (6% DV), Potassium 133mg (2% DV). The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Recovery Shot: Serv. Size: 3 fl oz, Serv. Per Container: 1, Amount Per Serving: Calories 25, Total Fat 0g, Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0g, Sodium 65mg (3% DV), Total Carbohydrate 6g (2% DV), Dietary Fiber 0g, Total Sugars 5g, Added Sugars 0g, Protein 1g, Vitamin D 0mcg, Calcium 9mg, Iron 0mg, Potassium 120mg (2% DV). The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Immunity Shot: Serv. Size: 3 fl oz, Serv. Per Container: 1, Amount Per Serving: Calories 45, Total Fat 0g, Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0g, Sodium 65mg (3% DV), Total Carbohydrate 10g (4% DV), Dietary Fiber 1g (4% DV), Total Sugars 7g, Added Sugars 0g, Protein 1g, Vitamin D 0mcg, Calcium 11mg, Iron 0mg, Potassium 181mg (4% DV). The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.