Borscht

Tomato & Turnip Pistou

with olive oil & Yukon Potatoes

A filling stew with kidney beans, potatoes, and kale, and featuring a fresh and vibrant pistou, or traditional Proven├žal pesto. Our version includes fresh tomatoes, lemon, parsley, and garlic.

Water, Fresh Tomatoes, Turnips, Olive Oil, Yukon Potatoes, Leeks, Celery, Carrots, Onions, Green Cabbage, Flat Leaf Parsley, Dry Red Kidney Beans, Dry Navy Beans, Lemon Juice, Whole Garlic, Salt, Fresh Thyme. 16 oz.

NUTRITION FACTS Serv. Size: 8 fl oz, Serv. Per Container: 2, Amount Per Serving: Calories 220, Fat Cal. 130, Total Fat 14g (22% DV), Sat. Fat 2g (10% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 410mg (17% DV), Total Carb. 21g (7% DV), Fiber 6g (24% DV), Sugars 5g, Protein 6g, Vitamin A (70% DV), Vitamin C (60% DV), Calcium (8% DV), Iron (10% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.