Green Curry Noodles
Recipe serves approximately 4-16 oz portions
- 8 oz dried rice noodles
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups butternut squash, diced
- 1 cup shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 4 tbsp scallions, diced
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 2-4 tsp green curry paste (adjust to taste)
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tsp Thai basil paste
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp cilantro, chopped (optional)
Green Curry Sauce:
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add minced garlic, ground ginger, and green curry paste. Cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring to prevent burning.
- Pour in half of the coconut milk and cook for 5-8 minutes, stirring.
- Add the remaining coconut milk, water, Thai basil paste, lemon juice, and cilantro. Stir well.
- Bring the mixture to a boil and simmer for an additional 10 minutes, occasionally stirring.
Noodles & Vegetables:
- Cook the rice noodles according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In the last 30 seconds of cooking, add broccoli to blanch.
- Sauté butternut squash and shiitake mushrooms until tender.
- Combine cooked noodles, blanched broccoli, sautéed vegetables.
- Pour Green Curry Sauce over noodles and vegetables. Adjust spiciness to your liking.
- Garnish with scallions.
- Serve hot and enjoy your Green Curry Noodles!