Red Curry Noodles
Recipe serves approximately 4-16 oz portions
- 8 oz dried rice noodles
- 1 cup sweet potatoes, diced
- 1 cup kale, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1/2 tablespoon ginger, minced
- 2-4 tablespoons red curry paste (adjust to taste)
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped (optional)
For the Noodle and Vegetable Mix:
- Cook the dried rice noodles according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In the last 30 seconds of cooking the noodles, add the kale to blanch.
- Sauté the sweet potato in a pan until tender.
For the Red Curry Sauce:
- Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add minced garlic, minced ginger, and red curry paste. Cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring to prevent burning.
- Pour in the coconut milk and cook for 5-8 minutes, stirring.
- Add water, lemon juice, and cilantro. Stir well.
- Bring the mixture to a boil and simmer for an additional 10 minutes, occasionally stirring.
- Combine the cooked noodles, blanched kale, and sautéed sweet potatoes.
- Pour the Red Curry Sauce over the noodles and vegetables. Adjust spiciness to your liking.
- Serve hot and enjoy your Red Curry Noodle Bowl!