Tangy Ginger Noodles
Recipe serves approximately 4-16 oz portions
Ingredients for 4 Servings:
- 8 ounces (113 grams) Rice Noodles
- 1 cup Broccoli Florets (small pieces)
- 1/2 cup Diced Carrots
- 1/2 cup Diced Red Bell Peppers
- 2 tablespoons Diced Scallions (3/8" pieces)
- 2 teaspoons Sesame Seed Oil
- 2 teaspoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Ginger Paste
- 3/4 teaspoon Garlic Paste
- 1/4 cup Slivered or Sliced Almonds
- A pinch of Diced Jalapeno (optional, adjust to taste)
- 1 cup Water
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup Lime Juice
- 1/4 cup Date Paste
- A pinch of Nutritional Yeast
- A pinch of Sea Salt
- 1/4 cup Coconut Aminos Organic
- 1 teaspoon Thai Basil
Procedure for 4 Servings:
- Cook the rice noodles according to package instructions, then drain and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix the Veggie Mix ingredients.
- To make the Tangy Ginger Sauce, in a small bowl, combine the sesame seed oil, olive oil, ginger paste, garlic paste, almonds, jalapeno (if desired), water, lemon juice, lime juice, date paste, nutritional yeast, sea salt, coconut aminos, and Thai basil. Use a blender or immersion blender to puree the sauce until it's smooth.
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked rice noodles with 4 tablespoons of Tangy Ginger Sauce and 4 tablespoons of the Vegetable Mix.
- Serve the noodle mixture with the Veggie Mix on top, and drizzle more of the Tangy Ginger Sauce over the noodles and veggies.