Cauliflower Potato Chowder
Recipe serves approximately 4-16 oz portions
Ingredients for 4 Servings:
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- 1/2 cup Onion, diced (about 1/2 medium onion)
- 1/4 cup Celery, diced (3/8" pieces)
- 1 3/4 cups Water
- 1 cup Cooked Navy Beans (You can use canned beans)
- 1 1/2 cups Cauliflower Florets
- 1 cup Potato, diced (about 1 medium potato)
- 1/8 teaspoon Sea Salt (adjust to taste)
- 1/16 teaspoon Dried Ground Rosemary
- A pinch of Ground Black Pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon Curry Powder (adjust to taste)
Procedure for 4 Servings:
- Heat a large pot over medium heat.
- Add the coconut oil and diced onions. Cook for about 5 minutes until the onions become translucent.
- Add the spices and cook for an additional 5 minutes, until fragrant.
- Add water, cauliflower, and cooked navy beans (drained if using canned beans). Cook for about 30-40 minutes or until all ingredients are very soft.
- Use a blender or immersion blender to puree the soup until it's very smooth.
- Add potatoes and celery and cook until they are tender, about 10-15 minutes.
- Check the temperature (should be above 185°F or 85°C).
- Turn off the heat and serve your Cauliflower Potato Chowder.